OUR CORONA MEASURES
As announced during the national press conference on November 17th, the Corona measures have been eased as of 19 November 19th.
We are happy to lock you up again!
But of course we will do this according to the guidelines of the RIVM.
This means that, for the time being, it is only possible to escape:
– As a duo (25% discount on the room price)
– In a group of 3 or 4 persons
– As a team from one household (maximum 6 persons)
We have 2 separate escape rooms. So 8 (or 12) persons can play at the same time.
To ensure that your visit to our escape room is safe and in a responsible manner for everyone, we use extra precautions:
- We do not shake hands and ask everyone, employees and players, to maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- When using this rule it is possible to play in a team of maximum 4 persons, or a team of maximum 6 persons if from 1 household.
- We have 2 separate escape rooms. So there can be 8 (or 12) people playing at the same time.
- We have worked hard and made both Bloody Mary and Soup du Jour suitable for a team of 2 people!
- Upon arrival we ask our staff and guests to disinfect their hands. Disinfecting hand alcohol is offered by us.
- We ask employees and guests to wear a mouth mask. These can be taken along from home, or can be obtained on the spot. Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory as of December 1st in public areas.
- Latex (disposable) gloves are provided, which, if desired, can be worn by the players during the game. These gloves are not mandatory.
- Nose cold, fever, sore throat, cold? Come another time. We ask everyone, employees and players, to stay at home with one or more of the known symptoms.
- Persons with one or more of these symptoms who do show up at our location will be denied access.
- All rooms will be cleaned after each group. This may mean that sometimes some extra time is needed for reset.
- We make sure that groups do not meet each other when they arrive and depart the escape room. We have two reception rooms available for this.
- If you want to cancel an appointment, we offer you the possibility to postpone it free of charge. You will then receive a voucher, with which you can make a new reservation yourself.
- Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this protocol.
We hope to see you (soon) in good health!
Rock City Escape