GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservations can preferably be made via the website www.rockcityescape.nl/reserveren, by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone via +316-22656385.
- After reserving a time/date you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. It is possible that this e-mail ends up in your SPAM folder. If you have not received a confirmation email, the reservation has not come through. In such a case, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
- Is your preferred time not listed? Let us know by e-mail or phone: In case of a cancellation near or at your preferred time, we will contact you directly!
- Payment can be made in advance via iDeal. Consumptions consumed on the spot can be paid in cash or by pin, after the game.
- Access to the Escape Room and playing Bloody Mary or Soup du Jour is entirely at your own risk.
- Minimum age for participation is 16 years for Bloody Mary and 18 years for Soup du Jour.. We make no exceptions!
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- When in doubt about the age of a participant we ask for identification.
- 3-6 persons per game. We make no exceptions for safety and gaming experience!
- Playing under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs is not allowed, you will not be allowed to enter the room.
- When at the start of the game an employee of Rock City Escape doubts the condition of a participant, the employee has the right to refuse this participant without refund.
- Your team has to be present 10-15 minutes before the reserved time, if you are too late this can be deducted from your playing time.
- Camera surveillance is present for the safety of the participants. Instructions must be followed at all times.
- It is not allowed to use brute force or force things during the game.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the room.
- Valuable belongings can be safely stored before entering the room.
- We are not responsible for personal property and/or damage caused to it.
- Forcing things, smashing them, or deliberately destroying them is not allowed. The repair costs we have to make will be recovered from the group.
- Bloody Mary and Soup du Jour are not recommended for people with heart conditions.
- Cancellations up to 72 hours before booking are free of charge.
- In case of a cancellation outside the free cancellation period, the full entrance fee will be charged.
- In case of a no-show, the full entrance fee will be charged.
- VIt is possible to cancel your reservation via a reply to the confirmation email. If you have lost your email, send an email to email@example.com or call +316-22656385. The cancellation is completed after confirmation.
Feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +316-22656385.